Amazing value with ground floor GUEST suite! Natural Light + Space with a Superb Floorplan! With a welcoming double door entry and an airy, light & bright feel throughout, clearly a lot of thought has gone into the design of this extra spacious 4 bed 3 bath home which offers a lot of living with excellent separation for the growing family. Set on a Green title 451M2 of land, the home has 3 internal living areas as well as an over sized upstairs balcony together with an alfresco area overlooking the generous sized backyard.
- grand entry - perfect space to display artwork
- large, open living/dining
- ground level guest suite with own ensuite - perfect for the extended family or for visitors
- open plan kitchen/meals/family overlooking the backyard
- functional, spacious kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking, lots of storage & bench space
- meals area with feature curved glass wall brings in the morning sun
- laundry comes off the kitchen with additional storage and built in iron facility
- extra wide, user-friendly staircase leading to master suite, 2 additional bedrooms, 3rd living area and main bathroom
- extremely spacious & privately positioned master with walk-in-robe & spa ensuite
- living area opens to large balcony - ideal usable space to enjoy the afternoon sea breeze
- very good size beds #3 and #4, each with x2 built-in-robes
- huge main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- multiple split system A/C throughout for energy efficient heating/cooling when needed
- perfect size backyard for playing - easily enough room for a pool
- reticulated front and back gardens
Additional features include ducted vacuum, audio intercom, security system, shopper's entry through garage & extra storage in garage.
This large, well proportioned family home packs a punch with so much to offer and is located just a short walk to Garden City, Mount Pleasant Primary & Applecross High Schools as well as transport & Shirley Strickland Oval.
Less than 1km away is Deep Water Point, a popular spot for water skiing and jet skiing, fenced playground for kids, Café and beautiful walk & bike paths along the Canning river.
For further details or to arrange a private viewing please contact Paul Evensen 0439 923 844 email@example.com.