WOW - what an opportunity!!! The original home will be demolished in the coming days and this property will be presented as a cleared block of 523M2. If you're looking for land in Ardross you'll know that blocks of over 500M2 have become incredibly rare, and when they do appear invariably they come with limiting, narrow frontages. With numerous, fabulous features on offer, this block is sure to attract MASSIVE interest, so be super quick!
THE TOP 10 FEATURES!
1. Great size 523M2 Survey Strata block
2. Generous size block big enough to accommodate a single level home or your 2 storey masterpiece
3. Highly desired north facing along Coogee Rd - especially beneficial in winter for natural light
4. Situated on the south side of Coogee Rd meaning you won't have houses to the north overshadowing you or blocking out valuable natural light
5. Unique aspect with 2 wide frontages along Bedford Rd and Coogee Rd
6. Overlooking Shirley Strickland Reserve
7. Easy walk to cafes, restaurants, playing fields, schools & transport
8. The perfect position if you have a caravan/boat/trailer etc to store
9. Save on building costs and time with building a single level home
10. Highly sought after Applecross High School zone
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439923844 firstname.lastname@example.org.