SET DATE SALE - All Offers Presented @ 6.00pm Tuesday 30 October, 2018.
This much loved, super comfortable family home is set on a great size 746M2 of land & with gorgeous timber floor boards & extensive additional feature timber throughout, has a fabulous family feel and is in a great location within easy walking distance to quality schools, Garden City & transport.
- large, light-filled family room with decorative ceiling & character features looks out to pergola, stunning wisteria and established native gardens
- 2nd, separate living room opens out directly to the alfresco area
- open plan kitchen / dining area
- country style kitchen with stainless steel appliances looks out to backyard
- separate, private master wing comprising bedroom, ensuite & walk-in-robe
- generous size bedrooms share central, main bathroom with feature timber work, separate bathroom & shower
- separate 2nd toilet
- laundry with plenty of storage
- elevated timber decked alfresco/sun lounge area - ideal for morning coffees and entertaining family & friends
- large, private backyard children will adore with large established trees providing plenty of shade in summer, grassed area + 2 handy sheds
- energy efficient solar hot water system
- multiple A/C units throughout
- double carport plus additional parking for several more cars
- well established, low maintenance native gardens
The home is ideally located just a 5 minute walk to Ardross Primary & Applecross High Schools & is a short stroll to Shirley Strickland Reserve, Garden City, the river & transport to the city.
This spacious & extremely well presented family home represents an increasingly rare offering on a great size 746M2 of land. Be the first to view!
Set Date Sale - All Offers Presented @ 6.00pm Tuesday 30 October, 2018.
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439 923 844 firstname.lastname@example.org.