SET DATE SALE - All Offers Presented @ 6.00pm Wednesday 31 October, 2018.
Looking to downsize but wanting a Green title home with total independence & no costly strata levies? Then this immaculate 3 bed 2 bath + study/nursery home with a versatile floor plan will be the perfect fit as it offers plenty of secure living without the hassle of large gardens & upkeep.
- secure gated entry for privacy & peace of mind
- welcoming double door entry
- large open plan living/dining area
- well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of cupboards & walk-in-pantry
- 2nd separate family areas opens directly out to main alfresco
- master suite with walk-in-robe & ensuite
- 2 additional beds share the light & bright main bathroom & are well zoned away from the master suite
- extra large tranquil alfresco area with pitched pergola
- kitchen overlooks 2nd private alfresco area, perfect for morning breakfasts or relaxing summer BBQs
- plenty of secure, off-street parking for additional vehicles
- minutes walk to Ardross Primary & Applecross High Schools & Garden City
- transport virtually on your doorstep
- Green title block of 389M2
- additional features include home security system & split system A/C
Take the time to view this wonderful low maintenance home which is centrally located within easy walking distance to both Garden City & the growing Riseley St cafe precinct.
Set Date Sale - All Offers Presented @ 6.00pm Wednesday 31 October, 2018
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439 923 844 firstname.lastname@example.org.