Be surprised when you enter this super large home close to the highest point in Mount Pleasant. Renovated with modern appeal to suit the tastes of buyers wanting space, exquisite décor and impressive outdoor entertainment for the growing family. Set on a corner GREEN titled or freehold lot with fully reticulated gardens and mature plants, this home has it all for the modern executive family.
Designed to suit different needs for everybody in the family from a quiet balcony with glimpses of the hills on the horizon, to a professional Home Theatre, a spa, extra study areas, cedar lined patio, modern kitchen, modern bathrooms and more. Everything meticulously planned with attention to detail.
A beautiful park and playground with parklands is just 20 metres away- great for kids, parties etc.
Luxury features include:
• Separate Powder room with third W/C and European feature tiles
• 4 Large bedrooms, all with robes or walk in closet
• Study/5th bedroom with built in pull down bed, desk and ceiling to floor bookshelves
• Second study/home office space with custom built in desks in the family area
• State of the art home cinema with surround sound system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Monitored Security alarm
• Modern bathrooms with all new feature European tiles, LED lights, quality Methven tapware and custom built cabinets with stone benchtops.
• Spacious kitchen with extra wide acrylic kitchen bench tops, European cabinets and Quality European stainless steel appliances.
• Feature hand blown Italian Murano glass lights in living, dining, entrance and staircase
• 5 seater Sapphire Spa set on Merbau decking with an outdoor hot water shower on the Patio
• Outdoor large patio area with Travertine flooring, LED down lights and cedar lined roof creating the perfect alfresco dining and living area
• Garage with insulated pine lined ceiling with additional TV and power points that could double as a potential games room.
: SPECIAL PURPOSE built lockable Bicycle Shed - everything sorted !!
- Pets considered
- Not furnished
- Available NOW
To view this property:
1. Please send an inquiry through the website
2. You'll receive a text or email to a book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts
3. You'll receive a text or email confirming that you're registered to attend the next available viewing time
Please note if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you were the only inquiry then the viewing may not go ahead.