In an elevated cul-de-sac enjoying a fabulous treed outlook, this immaculate executive residence is surrounded by quality homes & has been tailor-made for couples, young families or professionals seeking luxurious living matched with virtually no outdoor maintenance.
Offering river glimpses from upstairs, the home is situated just a few minutes’ walk to the river & transport, tranquil Wireless Hill Park is at the top of the street & the home is also within easy walking distance to quality schools, Garden City & the growing Riseley St/Kearns Crescent café precinct.
• Extra-large open plan kitchen/meals/family
• Granite kitchen with quality appliances including as new oven & cooktop, Miele dishwasher
• Separate, oversized living next to dining
• Ground level powder room
• Updated laundry with excellent storage
• Separate sitting area at top of stairs
• Opulent master suite with private balcony, walk-in-robe & built-in-robes
• Ensuite with spa & full height tiling
• Great size minor beds all with built-in-robes
• Large main bathroom with full height tiling, separate toilet
• Alarm, ducted evaporative A/C, intercom, ducted vacuum, security doors
• Private alfresco perfect for entertaining
• Ultra-low maintenance, established gardens
• As new gas storage hot water system
• x2 garage with internal shoppers entry & storeroom
• Electric gate at front of property with intercom for added security & peace of mind
• NBN connected
• 319M2 Green title block
• Applecross High School zone
Ideally situated in a leafy pocket of Ardross, this home is an absolute must view!
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439923844 firstname.lastname@example.org.