With an impressive, extra wide frontage & fabulous attention to detail throughout, this modern, premium built & custom-designed 3 bed 2.5 bath + study/4th bed executive home has been finished to an extremely high standard and is situated in a great location close to quality schools, Garden City & transport.
- secure, external gated entry leads to impressive, airy, double door entry
- tasteful combination of quality tiles & Jarrah flooring throughout
- open plan kitchen & dining opens out to 2 separate alfresco areas
- granite kitchen with top quality Miele appliances, Asko dishwasher & large walk-in pantry
- extra large family room/home theatre
- luxurious ground floor master suite with separate His and Her walk-in-robes, double granite vanity, shower & separate toilet
- generous size Bed 2 with walk-in-robe and Bed 3 with built-in-robes
- laundry with stone tops
- great size upstairs entertaining area complete with granite bar and powder room & opens to spacious balcony with city glimpses
- upstairs home office or 4th bed
- 2 separate cedar-lined alfresco entertaining areas
- highly sought after 3 car garage
- totally secure front playing area
- comprehensive home security system with security doors and security screens on all windows
- north facing to maximize winter light
- Ardross Primary and Applecross High School zones
- Green title 451M2 block
Additional features include ducted reverse cycle A/C, ultra-low maintenance, established gardens & large shed. Be the first to view this extremely well-maintained & presented family home.
For further details or to arrange a private viewing please contact Paul Evensen 0439 923 844 firstname.lastname@example.org.