You will fall in love with this one of a kind artisan home, previously Sunday Times home of the Month. Individually designed by architect Mark Anthony Sertorio and hand crafted over a period of 4 years, being completed in 2007.
This breathtaking home will appeal to those that appreciate texture, character, architectural detail and lifestyle. With soaring high timber ceilings and limestone block walls which carry through to the interior, it resembles a quaint chapel and makes you feel like you are living in a Margaret River getaway all year round. So many features that will captivate you:
- Oozing character and resembling a chapel with vintage upcycled stained glass lead light windows and doors
- Steeped in history, featuring a piece of Kwinana's past, the mast from the ship "Third Time Lucky" which stays with the home and hangs from the vaulted ceilings
- Ideal for multi-generation living or granny flat/inlaw suite with every bedroom connected to an ensuite bathroom
- The massive upstairs master suite with raked ceilings and dressing room has also been used as a games room/entertainment zone with bush views
- The owners planned to make this their forever property, turning the main home into an Airbnb short stay/guest house which is self-sufficient with fruit, veg, free range eggs from the resident chooks and pure rainwater
- This beautiful setting would make an ideal sanctuary to work from home whether you work inside or out, with the huge powered shed (as the owner did)
- Due to poor health, the owners wish to pass this dream on to the next family to realize
- Enjoy multicolored summer sunsets with the rear deck and gorgeous pool area looking out towards the Darling Range
- Easy access to the freeway to drive into Perth or commute to work from Kwinana or Wellard train station
- An abundance of glass and natural light flood the main living zone
- 20, 072sqm of land, your own slice of paradise and may suit a range of pursuits like dirt bikes, quad bikes or animals like Alpacas, horses, sheep etc. (Subject to council approval)
- Elevated lawn area overlooking reticulated fruit trees including figs, peaches, nectarines, lemons and prickly pears
- Well serviced by solar power (5kw), solar hot water, bore, retic, r/c air conditioning, fireplace and 135,000L of rain water
- Suspended mezzanine level, looking over the main living area with gorgeous bush views, ideal as a home office, gym or reading retreat
- Private front entry with limestone wall and remote controlled security gate for when guests arrive
- Separate shaded boat or caravan parking, also set up as a wash bay
What the owners will miss most about this property is walking around the property every morning, taking in the nature. When they moved into the area they realized what a hidden secret Wellard is, with such great amenities and central to many lifestyle options such as beaches, water-skiing, wakeboarding, horse riding, go-carting, wineries, restaurants and more.
You simply must see this breathtaking home. Give us a call to view or we will see you at the next home open!