To view video please click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ1kS4iI_oc.
This incredible 2 storey executive home has been meticulously hand-crafted to a world class standard and offers jaw-dropping views of the city and parklands. With a refined & understated front façade, the home offers unrivaled quality throughout with 4 spacious & luxuriously appointed bedrooms (or 3 beds + study), 4 stylish bathrooms (3 with ensuites) and multiple living areas.
- Oversized designer kitchen with expansive Corian & Marble bench tops, excellent storage, premium Miele appliances - double oven, warmer, integrated dishwasher, plus wine fridge.
- extra-large dining area opens directly to a huge balcony offering stunning city & parkland views through large commercial grade sliding glass doors
- spacious family area with wall mounted gas heating
- 2 upper level guest suites each with their own decadent ensuite
- elevator for easy access to lower level & garages
- ground level living opens to grassed backyard & pool area
- sumptuous ground level master suite with superb ensuite & loads of storage
- well positioned bed #4 or home office
- 4th bathroom next to laundry which offers an amazing amount of intelligent storage
- fantastic entertaining with grassed backyard area, sparkling pool, extra-large & protected alfresco & BBQ area
- north facing, super private backyard to maximize natural light
- generous 769sqm Green title block
The additional features are too numerous to mention & include a full bank of electronically controlled sun blinds, home security, 2 separate A/C units (1 for each level), double garage with dual shoppers entry as well as an extra-large storeroom.
This stunning executive home will appeal to the most fastidious buyer and is located an easy walk to parks, cafes, restaurants, Garden City, transport & quality schools (Applecross High School zone). Be sure to view to appreciate this stunning home & the many exquisite features on offer!
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439923844 email@example.com.