SET DATE SALE – All Offers Presented Tuesday, 26 Sept.
This spacious family home with loads of street appeal and established gardens is superbly located in a whisper quiet, family friendly street with no thru traffic, is an easy walk to Garden City (set for significant expansion) and is within close proximity to transport, Murdoch University & Bull Creek Train Station.
• Impressive double French door entry
• Stunning Bamboo flooring throughout
• Extra large open plan kitchen/meals/family with vaulted ceilings overlooks pool & backyard
• Entertainer’s stone kitchen with expansive benchtops, loads of storage, breakfast bar & quality appliances
• Handy computer nook next to kitchen
• Separate dining and living opens to alfresco
• Master suite with ensuite & sunny, private courtyard
• 3 additional & well zoned bedrooms each with double built-in-robes share main bathroom & separate toilet
• Large laundry with plenty of storage & folding space
• Gleaming white bathrooms
• Spacious upstairs loft – perfect for teenagers zone, home office, study
• Great size alfresco area overlooking grassed backyard with tranquil water feature & low maintenance, solar-heated fibreglass pool
• Separate vege patch & herb garden
• Ducted evaporative A/C, home security system
• Double garage with internal entry plus generous store room
• Bore reticulated gardens
• Applecross High School zone; dual Booragoon & Ardross Primary School zoning
• Approximately 708M2 Green title block zoned R25
Be sure to view this extremely well presented, light-filled family home which offers loads of living & is in a great location right in the heart of Booragoon.
Wed 20 Sept 5.00-5.45PM
Sat 23 Sept 2.00-2.45PM
All Offers Presented @ 6:00PM Tuesday, 26 September.
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439923844 email@example.com.