Well proportioned family living offering amazing value!
- 4 generous beds
- 2.5 baths
- 3 separate internal living areas
- extra large alfresco area
- stunning Marri flooring
- great size 539M2 land area
The house will surprise with the amount of living on offer & is privately positioned in a whisper quiet location just steps to Shirley Strickland Reserve, schools, the growing Riseley St cafe precinct & transport into the city.
- 3 spacious & separate living areas
- stunning Marri hardwood flooring combined with BRAND NEW carpets
- open plan kitchen/dining/family zone flows to alfresco
- extra large kitchen with plenty of bench & storage space & walk-in-pantry
- highly sought after GROUND LEVEL master suite with ensuite & walk-in-robe
- large alfresco area with high, pitched pergola
- double garage with handy additional 3rd car bay
- 3 upstairs beds with an extra large, light-filled living area & main bathroom
- 3 toilets
- grassed front yard
- established low maintenance gardens with several prolific fruit trees
Don't delay in viewing this extremely well presented family home - lots of living matched with next-to-no maintenance and all in a great location in the heart of blue-chip Ardross.
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439923844 firstname.lastname@example.org.