Surrounded by quality, 2 storey homes in a highly desired pocket of Ardross & just steps to Shirley Strickland Reserve, this modern 2 storey family home is immaculately presented and offers plenty of indoor and outdoor living.
- brand new carpets combined with quality blackbutt hardwood timber flooring
- 3 separate internal living areas
- large open plan kitchen/family/dining opening to alfresco & backyard
- stone kitchen with breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances, lots of bench space & walk-in-pantry
- stone bench tops in laundry, all bathrooms
- extra-large, sunny north-facing alfresco & grassed backyard
- alfresco kitchen with stone bench top & gas cooking
- ground level guest room with ensuite - ideal for extended families or teenagers
- great size master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in-robe
- beds 2, 3 and 4 each have double built-in-robes
- handy shoppers entry from double garage
- ducted R/C A/C plus split system A/C in family room
- energy efficient solar hot water system
Steps to the largest playing fields in Ardross and minutes' walk to Riseley St cafes/restaurants, Gibson St shops & transport to the city, this fabulous family home is ideal for buyers seeking plenty of well-zoned, separate living areas together with well-established, easy care gardens.
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439923844 firstname.lastname@example.org.