This spacious home is a showpiece that you will be proud of. Enjoy the lifestyle and relaxed ambiance that this low maintenance home offers. Invite your friends and family over for those special occasions
The home oozes charm and opulence. It’s now time for another family to move in and create their own memories. This gorgeous home has so much to offer. The current owners have loved this home and seen their children grow into adults in this grand family residence.
- Greet your guests in the welcoming entrance hall with notable staircase.
- Savour your morning coffee and croissant while enjoying the views across the river to the Raffles, Canning Bridge and yacht club.
- Appreciate spectacular sunsets over the river from your large balcony and alfresco.
- The home has an abundance of space for the family to entertain and relax in privacy in its 3 living zones.
- The home will cater for large family gettogethers in the spacious games room, lounge/theatre and alfresco area.
- 4 Large double bedrooms, have either en-suite or semi en-suite.
- Ground floor home office and upstairs office / study area.
- Under stairs wine cellar.
- The huge stone topped kitchen overlooks the living and dining area and will allow you to serve up a banquet.
- The charming alfresco area is perfect for summer barbecues and flows through to the low maintenance garden which has views across to the river.
- The enormous master bedroom and en-suite with spa bath is your private haven with river views.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort.
- Alarm system provides peace of mind.
- 1.6 km Bike Ride to Aquinas College and only 4.2 km to Curtin University.
- Dining & entertainment close by with the Raffles, Clancy’s, Mt Henry Tavern, Raktacino, The Cutlery Drawer, Canning & Manning IGA & others.
- Only 20 minutes from the airport and Fremantle and 8 km to the city.
This home is certainly worth viewing if you’re looking for something special.